E-mail Kiwanis Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a few areas of the report that are causing problems with uses, so before contacting support, please see if your issues is resolved below. If you do not find an answer to your question, send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Where do I go to log in? The login page for the online reporting system is: https://www.kiwanisone.org/login.
- I don't have a password, what do I need to do? All you need to do is register in the system. There is information above on how to do that; you will only need to register once.
- I have forgotten my password, who do I do? To reset your password, go to http://www.kiwanisone.com/common/setpassword.aspx.
- Where is the Membership Record section of the Monthly Report? That section is not in the report any more. Kiwanis already knows how many members there are in your club, so there is no need to ask.
- How do I submit my report? Once you have filled out both sections of the report, the "Submit" button on the Report Launch page will be active. Click the "Submit" button to submit the report. The red dot in the Submitted column indicates it has been successfully submitted.
- The sponsored clubs listed in Part 1 of the report are incorrect, what do I do? Contact the Kiwanis Helpline at 1-800-Kiwanis x411 and let them know your clubs listed are incorrect.
- Can I amend a submitted report? Yes, you can amend a report at any time. Simply log in and got to the Report Launch page and click the 'Part 1 (or 2) Completed' link adjacent to the desired month. Make any necessary changes and save the section. Back on the Report Launch page, click the 'Submit' button adjacent to that month to resubmit the report.
- How do I add/change/delete e-mail addresses where copies of the reports get sent? The e-mail addresses are set up in the Monthly Report Setup area. To change them, click on the Monthly Report Setup link on the Report Launch page. Once the new page loads click the E-Mail Setup link in the table of options.