Governor's Project Guidelines:
REMEMBER: Touch that individual Child and Veteran.
Children with Special needs; Emphasis is on children with Down Syndrome
- Hold a Pancake Breakfast with your Key clubbers or Circle K members dressed up as Disney characters. Costume rental/Halloween costume. Remember boys and girls.
- Christmas Dance - decorate - gifts/luncheon/dinner.
- Ice Skating/movie.
- Everything you do Kiwanis clubs could cook, halls can be donated and costumes too.
- Please call your local chapter for Children with Down syndrome and they are more than happy to help organize.
- Assist the Gigi's Playhouse in your area.
No Veteran Left Behind
Every community has different needs in this project; do what is needed in your area
- You may invite them to a dinner, a movie, a grocery store.
- Make a gift box of goods, Coats, hats and gloves for winter.
- Everything you do Kiwanis clubs could cook, halls can be donated.
- Please call your local VFW and/or American Legion and they are more than happy to help organize.
Patches and Certificates will be awarded.
|• Governor's Project - No Veterans Left Behind||
Alexander Federico Jr.|
480 Bay St.
Staten Island, NY 10304
Home Club: Richmond County
|• Governor's Project - Children with Special Needs||
William F. Risbrook|
115-17 172nd St.
Jamaica, NY 11434
Home Club: Cambria Heights