100th Annual New York District ConventionAug. 24-27, 2017
The New York District Convention will be Aug. 24-27 in Lake Placid.
The convention will offer educational opportunities, fellowship, recognition, and the annual meetings for both the District Foundation and the District.
The District Foundation meeting will include reports on activities and elections. All New York District Kiwanians in good standing are eligible to vote.Information:
- Tentative Convention Schedule
- Tentative Forum Schedule (Added July 2)
- Proposed Bylaw Amendments (Updated July 11)
- Candidates for Election (Added July 10)
- Club Delegate Form (Due by July 25)
- Disaster Relief Supply Collection
- Official Call
This page updated July 17, 2017